01 January 2012

To my gammy

I lOve you all the way past all the planets and all the houses and all the trees and all the lakes and ponds and all the grass and all the places you can go to. I wish you were here Gammy, I love you all the way past everywhere. I wish you were here for Christmas. I'm gonna get you a sPecial gift before the day I die, it's gonna be a necklace and a ring and earrings that's NC State. I wish yOu were here very much because I love you all the way past everything in the world even heaven and the planets and the stars and everywhere yOu can go to. I love you very much I wish yOu were here and I'm gonna give you a Christmas present. I love you- I wish you were here very much. I'm starting to get sad all because you died. I wish you were here, I hope your leg feels better, I have what I wanted for Christmas but not everything. I'm trying not to be greedy, I love yOu very much and I wish you could come home to eat dinner with us and breakfast and lunch, it was really good. Somedays I have rough days, somedays my mommy and daddy have rough days, we all miss you very much. I wish you were still alive- I wish yOu were with us everyday. I'm still glad yOur in heaven because now your leg feels better- I hope your lung feels better
The End
- exact words of Joshua Smith

2 comments:

  1. Joshua was missing Gammy and asked if we could go to the dot com that we have to write letters to Gammy so he could write a letter. He said he wanted to buy her a Christmas gift and when I told him there was nO way to get it to her he said he would be holding it when he dies so it will go to heaven with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this kid melts my heart. i just cant handle him sometimes <3

    ReplyDelete